Must Know Rule Of Relationship & Dating Tips.
1. Choose your relationships wisely. It’s better to
be alone than to be in bad company.
2. Love is not about sex, going on fancy dates, or
showing off. It’s about being with a person who
makes you happy in a way nobody else can.
3. The most beautiful thing is to see a person you
love smiling. And even more beautiful is knowing
that you are the reason behind it.
4. When it comes to relationships, remaining
faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty is
5. Never allow someone to be your priority while
allowing yourself to be their option.
6. The one who is meant for you encourages you
to be your best, but still loves and accepts you at
7. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the
world, choose the one who makes your world
8. You don’t really need someone to complete
you. You only need someone to accept you
9. Don’t try to be everything to everyone. Be
everything to someone.
10. Good relationships are not just about the
good times you share; they’re also about the
obstacles you gonthrough together, andbthe fact
that you still say “I love you” in the end
More Life Tips Join >>
Dont Forget To Hit Like And Share With Your
1. Don’t chase people. Be you, do your own thing
and work hard. The right people who belong in
your life will come to you, and stay.
2. The couples that are meant to be, are the ones
who go through everything that is meant to tear
them apart, and come out even stronger.
3. Overthinking is what kills you.
4. Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on
you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on
someone who would have never given up on
5. The people that we love the most are the ones
who make us cry the hardest.
6. If you truly know yourself, you won’t be
harmed by what is said about you.
7. Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting, it means
you choose happiness over hurt.
More Life Tips Join
Don’t Forget To Hit Like And Share
12 Simple Tricks To Keep Yourself Motivated
1. Start now.
Tell yourself to start this moment. Not in the
evening and not tomorrow, right NOW.
2. Set a performance goal.
Setting a goal helps you find your way
forward. This comes in handy for various
things, such as, if you have a bunch of emails to
reply to, or laundry to do, or bills to pay. Setting
a goal will help you tackle all of this.
3. Make an if-then rule.
The if-then rule is very simple. Suppose you finish
a task that had been pending a while, treat
yourself. For minor tasks, you can get yourself
chocolates or a nice meal. For bigger tasks, you
can treat yourself with a vacation.
4. Don’t think about survival.
Everyone learns to survive sooner or later.
Sadly, we are so worried about making
enough money, or doing things the right
away, that we forget to look at the more
important things. Instead of survival, we
should motivate ourselves to become the best
version of ourselves, the best of everything. We
should aim at setting an example and nothing
less than that.
5. Rise above your insecurities.
Instead of feeling jealous about other
people’s successes, try and figure out the
reason behind it. There must be a story. They
would have developed great habits, worked hard
and made certain compromises to get where they
6. Get a routine.
Believe it or not, this habit makes a huge
difference. A routine can help you get your life on
track. It will keep you going. When you finally
have a routine to follow, focus on it and try to get
better at it every day.
7. Embrace discipline.
There are times when you’ll realise that
motivation isn’t the problem. Instead, being non-
Has it ever happened with you that you are
constantly inspired to work towards your goal,
but you can’t make time for it? This is where
discipline comes in the picture.
8. Keep realistic expectations from yourself.
Don’t add too many things on your to-do list.
DON’T give yourself improbable deadlines.
9. Stay away from toxic people.
Stay away from people who make you feel
terrible about yourself. Keep miles away from that
girl who cribs all the time. And stop talking to
that fellow who can never utter a nice word about
10. Understand the value of that ‘extra’ bit.
It is possible that you have both talent and
resources. You are working hard, but you’re
falling short because you are failing to take that
extra step. Think about it. Maybe you are just
that tiny step away.
11. Ask yourself – ‘ Do I want it bad enough?’
The answer to this question will tell you how far
you are willing to go to fulfil your dreams.
12. Stick notes.
You need to be constantly inspired. So stick
inspiring notes on your office table, or put
motivational wallpapers on your laptop. Every
time you feel bored, just look at it. It sounds silly
but these things actually help.
More Life Tips Join ►
Dont Forget To Hit Like And Share